The University Libraries commit to be:
- An information center that provides quality service concerned with the enhancement of its collection, facilities and staff and serves as a catalyst in disseminating quality information needed by its users.
- A library that is interconnected with other libraries.
Assist its clientele, especially the students, in their academic and personal development, through the provision of updated resources and services in order to effectively participate in the attainment of the institutional mission & objectives, & to be more responsive to information demands.
- To aid the institution in carrying out its objectives through continuous development of its collection.
- To support the total program of the university by acquiring and making available library materials and services.
- To instill reading habits and develop in students independent research work, critical analysis of books and other library resources.
- To complete a full-service electronic & automated library system to achieve a digital electronic access library.